Cash Management - Macon eCorp
Full service online banking for your business!
What Is Macon e-Corp?
Macon Bank's e-Corp Service is full service online banking for your business. Macon e-Corp is offered to business account holders to enable them to access online banking plus additional features. With Macon e-Corp your business gains control over your finances. You will have access to information when and where you need it. It's business banking made easy!
What Are Macon e-Corp's Features?
- Review real time account activity and account history
- Transfer funds between accounts under the same or different ownership
- Issue stop payments on checks
- Originate ACH file transfers, such as direct deposit or payroll. (ACH agreement must be completed and pre-notes must be sent)
- Each user is assigned a personal access ID and password
- Account access is limited to authorized employees at the individual security level assigned (From full access to inquires only)
- Online access means e-Corp is available 24/7, even weekends and holidays! (For special transactions that can be processed only during regular business hours, simply make your request before schedules deadlines.)
How Can I Sign Up For e-Corp?
First, you must have a Macon Bank business account. If you do not have a business account with Macon Bank it is very easy to open one. Stop by your local branch to open an account today.
If you already have a Macon Bank business account, please stop by your local branch or call our Telephone Service Center at 800.438.2265 ext. 2527 to talk to a customer service representative. They will discuss any questions you may have about features and fees.
NOTICE: Macon Bank is not responsible for and has no control over the subject matter, content, information, or graphics of the web sites that have links here. The portal and news features are being provided by an outside source - The bank is not responsible for the content. Please contact us with any concerns or comments.